Thursday, May 26, 2016

How to invite or select all friends at once on Facebook



How to select all friends at once to invite friends on Facebook:-

Hi,,guyzz while I am surfing the net I come to knew a fine and best trick for facebook user which was give by aumkar thakur,,,
I think it that its an a huge problem for all of us as that I am havingquit good no. of friends onFacebook and It to hard to maintain all :p Whenever I crte a Facebook event Its to hard to invite all my friends, It just waste my lot of time.
Then one day I shared this problem with my good FriendDeepak .Thenhe told me that "You can select all friends at once to invite friends on Facebook" with the help of JavaScript. So When i started lrning JavaScript, i came to know that we can sily select all check boxes by making a small JavaScript command line. Today I am sharing this trick with you all.


How to invite all freinds:-
Open Google ChromeNow open any event etc. where you can invite your friends.Now scroll down until all your friends apprs in the box.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+JA window will open in bottom of the browserPaste this line of JavaScript in the consolejavascript:elms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for (i=0;i<elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox" )elms[i].click()};
Note-After pasting click enter, now wait for a minute and and when all friends are selected click on send, if you have large of friends it may take about 1 - 2 minutes for successfully sending the invites .

like us :-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tricks-s/115483831878746like us for more updates & share us and don't be a silent user plse comment about the post and fill free to ask any thing your's comment let us to post more useful post for you all,,,:-

No comments:

Post a Comment